Thursday, March 02, 2006

Riddle me this, smart guy

It is strange how I can have so many questions floating about in my head and still cannot setlle on just one to post to my website every week... But I have settled on a question, and only because I know what my answer would be, if i were asked. So my question this week is:

"If you met a fortune teller, a medium, a psychic, a tea leaf reader, a clairvoyant... what would be the first question (that is, what is the most important question) that you would ask?"

5 comments:

Jacob said...

Assuming I somehow knew this person was legit (or is that part of the riddle?) and assuming I did choose to ask a question (because I'm not sure that I would), and it wasn't about stocks or future sporting events or something else I could make money off of, I might ask when I'm going to die. If the date was a long way down the road I'd go sky diving and buy a motor bike and do aid work in dangerous places. And if the date was within a year or two I might quit school and hang out with people a lot and maybe try to do something of significance. Whatever that means.

Anonymous said...

"How much do you get paid?"

David Hengen said...

"who's the lucky lady?"

Jacob said...

So what would your answer be, if asked?

Elliott Russell said...

To show them as a con i would say "How old will i be next year"

I went to one once and this is what i actualy said

"I only want to hear the bad stuff, I want the good stuff to be a suprise.